SWGC - Forum
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar
Régras do Forum
  • Dizer que o jogo/filme é ruim - é proibido entrar em um tópico para dizer que um jogo/filme é ruim, chato ou que não presta, se não tem algo de bom para dizer não diga nada.
  • Nunca repita perguntas já existentes - Procure o que deseja antes de abrir um tópico, caso não achar o que está procurando, você pode abrir um tópico.

Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all?

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
crumpire
Convidado

Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all? Empty
MensagemAssunto: Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all?   Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all? I_icon_minitime3/8/2011, 08:57

Hello. thanks binkiei used VOB blanker--though i have NO idea how that really works or what it does--i just changed the PAL designation to NTSC and then processed it, then ran it through DVD Shrink (did i have to do that or can i burn directly after i do the VOB blanker?), and then burned with Nero and it worked. but i'm not sure what you mean--my Nero never said that at any point--where? it didn't happen on my Nero express, it just accepted the files and burned them.so i know that dvd fab decrypter and DVD Decrypter will take off the region code--that worked well, but i guess you always have to tell it which specific region to take off--1 to 6--there's no program that is EASY TO USE and takes any and all region codes off totally?--but are there any other prgrams that translate the PAL to NTSC besides blanker, and that are, like, VERY easy and accessible to use?thanks tons 缩略图:
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all?
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
SWGC - Forum :: Sugestões sobre o Blog-
Ir para: